Monitor Your Website!
Who will alert you if your website is not working properly?
Don't waste time and customers.
Our app automatically checks your site, your ftp server and/or emails every minute and sends an email and/or text message if any problem (accessibility, speed performance, keywords) to predefined contacts: your webmaster or you.
Status Page Module :
Easily communicate about the status of your services in real time, for example, to your users or employees.
How can we help your business?
With our app, you can check your site and inform any contact in case of problem linked to accessibility, speed performance, keywords.
Is your website working properly?
Check it !
Your website is an important part of your business. See how well it performs. Anytime. At 6:00 pm? At 8 pm? Who's going to alert you in case of incident? Add your website in one click and that's it!
Be informed in case of incident
When detecting a problem (accessibility, speed performance, keywords) on your site, get notified by email, text message and Pushbullet. You define who will receive these alert messages.
Keep your users informed
Limit requests to Customer Support by showing the status of your services. Share about upcoming incidents and events.
Our Monitoring tool
Simple and quick to get notified if there is any problem on your site.
Don't waste any more time or customers thanks to our monitoring solution.
Just keep an eye on :
- your websites : HTTP; HTTPS,
- your services: FTP, SSH, RDP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS,
- email services: SMTP, POP3, IMAP,
- others: TCP port, UDP port, ICMP, DNS search, IP blacklist, Callback.
Add your website with a few clicks and It’s done! Our robot will regularly check your site, its accessibility and its speed performance.
- accessibility problems (server error),
- speed performance,
- keywords (such as 'Error').
- by Webhook : manually trigger or webhook (call from another site) alerts or triggers.
When detecting a problem (accessibility, speed performance, keywords) on your site or by triggering (webhook), get notified by email, text message and Pushbullet. You define who will receive these alert messages.
Alert who you want:
- by email
- by message text
- by Pushbullet
Our Status Pages Tool
Easily communicate the status of your services in real time to your users or employees.
Limit requests to Customer Support by showing the status of your services and communicating about upcoming incidents and events.
Display the status of each component of your service :
- simply set the items you want to see,
- customize each page based on your company's charter with more than 40 possible criteria, 50 predefined models,
- create public pages for your customers,
- create private pages accessible by login to your employees, or for one of your services.
- create private pages by user groups accessible by login to your employees, or for one of your services.
Create your status pages with a few clicks! Status pages are updated based on the incidents, comments, information and events you add.
Keep your users informed about incident resolution:
- generate fewer requests identical to Customer Support in case of incident,
- reassure your users by showing the status of each incident's resolution,
- keywords (for example 'Error')
Share your upcoming events:
- simply add an event: maintenance setting, new tools, ...
- the status page is automatically updated,
- your Customer Service receives fewer requests: you save time.
Don't waste time or customers in case of problem.
Set up our tool with a few clicks, monitor your website, services and communicate about their availability.Test free for 14 days
Add your site to monitor
Create your account, then add your site, ftp server and/or emails to start monitoring it. There is nothing to install on your site.
Automatic and regular monitoring of your site
Our app will automatically monitor your website, FTP server or email.
Be informed if any problem
If there is any problem linked to accessibility, speed performance, keywords, our app will alert the contacts you have defined by sending an email and/or text message to each of them.
Keep your users informed
Reassure your users by showing the progress of the resolution of each incident on Status Pages.
All the features to monitor your website.
Add your site with a few clicks.
Type of controls: HTTPs, loading time, presence of texts ...
Several types of monitoring
We monitor different types of alert: HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SSH, RDP, DNS, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, TCP, UDP port, ICMP, DNS Research, IP blacklist, Callback ...
You can quickly and easily view the statistics on your site.
Monitoring several sites
You can monitor multiple websites, or your services, around the world.
For each alert, you can set one or more recipients and with different means: email, text message, ...
Easy to use
No need to be an expert to use our services, we have designed a simple user interface so that everyone can easily set up their alerts.
Display the status of your site, your services, according to different templates. Create public pages, private pages or accessible to a group of users.
Consult the historic of alerts by website.
1,509,284 checks achieved
Put your site under monitoring to get notified if something goes wrong.